كتب ناصر قنديل Nasser Kandil wrote: Just like that Riad Hijab was wakened to ISIS
- Since ISIS and Al Nusra took the responsibility of restoring their military battalions and factions which they included temporarily in the name of the Free Army and fought wars to recapture them, the opposition militias have never thought that they will participate in fighting ISIS.
- The remaining factions under the banner of the opposition which were in Badia following MOC and taking their orders from the US command were withdrawn to Jordan within the Russian-American understanding, because they refused to cease-fire against the Syrian army and to abide only by fighting ISIS . They are the force of Abu Ahmad Al-Abdoo and what is so-called the commandos of the revolution.
- Suddenly after the success of the Syrian army and its allies in liberating the strategic sites in Deir Al Zour and the concern of the Americans from the acceleration of the victories of the Syrian army and its arrival to the northern bank of the Euphrates and the borders with Iraq in Boukamal, the zeal has emerged in the ranks of the coalition, where the Head of the negotiators body Riad Hijab asked for the allowance of the soldiers of the same militias to participate in the battles of Mayadeen and Boukamal.
- Is it possible for any sane to imagine this zeal, other than implementing Saudi orders in response to US orders, by moving as mercenaries to another front that did not come to their minds, but they are slaves of salves that were asked to implement orders?
- Riad Hijab is a slave who implements the orders of another slave.
Translated by Lina Shehadeh,
عدد القراءت (407)