كتب ناصر قنديل Nasser Kandil wrote: The race to the Euphrates and the borders
- With the qualitative shift in the course of war which takes place on the Syrian ground between two wills, where Washington is on a bank and Russia and its allies on the other bank, the Syrian acceleration in the achievement has formed a surprise to the opponents.
- The Americans hasten to gather and mobilize their militias and crowd them in areas that allow them to have control on the areas occupied by ISIS. These areas locate between the areas which are under the control of the Syrian army which is advancing rapidly with its allies and the areas which are under the US control. The current American goal is to reach to the Euphrates from the north and the east to prevent the crossing of the Syrian army and the allies.
- The Americans dismissed the function of the militias in the Badia and the race towards Boukamal from Tanf, they decided to transfer everyone to the north of the Euphrates to fight towards Mayadeen and Boukamal.
- The Americans bet on claiming their support to their allies by making the expected advancing lines of the Syrian army under the fire of their aircraft especially on the banks of the Euphrates and the borderline.
- The scene is a repetition of what has happened in Badia, despite the illusion of the Americans accompanied with their Kurdish and Arab groups that this time is better than the previous ones.
- The reasons of the superiority are in favor of Syria and its allies, so the Americans cannot compete with them in this respect.
- The days will reveal and the battles will talk about themselves.
Translated by Lina Shehadeh,
عدد القراءت (238)