كتب ناصر قنديل Nasser Kandil wrote: Saudi Arabia will not win over Qatar
- The situation between Saudi Arabia and Qatar is not related to profit, loss, right, or wrong, it is enough to see what the two teams did with the people of the region and their issues in order not to care about the fall of any of them.
- The status of Saudi Arabia does not stem from its claims or from the money it has or from its population in order to discuss the status of Qatar according to these standards.
- The importance of Saudi Arabia stems from its renewable source of wealth that is related to energy and oil which formed its title in the twentieth century.
- In the twentieth- first century gas replaces oil.
- Qatar is more important than Saudi Arabia.
- Qatar was the center of the Syrian war when it had a strategic issue entitled the Qatari gas pipeline to Europe instead of the Russian gas, but when the war has become only for Israel's security and the prevention of the end of war on Syria and the axis of resistance it was entrusted to Saudi Arabia.
- Qatar shares with Iran, Russia, and Algeria the global gas market, and it shares with Iran its most important fields.
- Washington needs Qatar to wage a price war in order to be integrated with the oil price war that was waged by Saudi Arabia for the bankruptcy of Russia and Iran, so it wants it to be under the Saudi auspices, while the Russians and the Iranians want it an independent country.
- The change in the political, military, and economic geography of the Gulf is an abuse in the strategic balances that leads to global wars, it will not pass by hiding behind a local dispute as the attempt of sabotaging Syria under the title of revolution and opposition.
Translated by Lina Shehadeh,
عدد القراءت (549)